My name is Tasha Page and I am a Christian, mother, author, book lover,
and recovering addict/perfectionist.
I'm a born again Christian who is chasing after Jesus
with all my heart and all my soul and all my strength.
I attend church at Community Bible Church (CBC) in San Antonio, TX.
I am enrolled in my second year of Biblical Hebrew classes at Baruch HaShem.
My next goal is to learn Koine Greek, so if anyone is teaching classes in the greater
San Antonio area please email me the deets at Jesuslovesyou@TashaPage.com.
Proud single mom of two little boys, my life moves at a million miles an hour. Just the way I like it!
The fuel that keeps me going is pollo tacos, placebo decaf pumpkin spice coffee and above all: Jesus.
My personality is a mix of juicy contradictions.
One page is way too small to accurately describe what composes an individual,
but I will give it a shot:
* Bougie, hippie, redneck who is curious about the world.
* Blonde book smart valley girl who has an inner gangsta for God dwelling within.
* Lover of all types of music yet dances like a baby giraffe.
* Girly girl that will get down and dirty in the mud in a tutu.
* A girl on a no beef/pork/gluten/egg/dairy diet who loves hunting for her deer meat.
* Open and honest about my struggles with depression and suicidal idealization.
* A Ragamuffin who likes real people, and deep conversations.
I'm honored that you took the time to visit my page,
and I pray that you find something here that helps lead you closer to God and others.