My name is Tasha Page and I am a Christian, mother, author, book lover,
and recovering addict/perfectionist.
I'm a born again Christian who is chasing after Jesus
with all my heart and all my soul and all my strength.
I attend church at Community Bible Church (CBC) in San Antonio, TX.
I am currently enrolled at Lamar University for my Masters degree in Clinical Mental Health. I am also enrolled in a clinical pastoral education chaplain program with the College of Pastoral Supervision and Psychotherapy (CPSP) through the Ecumenical Center. My end goal is to be a Christian trauma-informed therapist with a specialization in substance abuse.
Proud single mom of two little boys, my life moves at a million miles an hour. Just the way I like it!
The fuel that keeps me going is pollo tacos, placebo decaf pumpkin spice coffee and above all: Jesus.
My personality is a mix of juicy contradictions.
One page is way too small to accurately describe what composes an individual,
but I will give it a shot:
* Bougie, hippie, redneck who is curious about the world.
* Blonde book smart valley girl who has an inner gangsta for God dwelling within.
* Lover of all types of music yet dances like a baby giraffe.
* Girly girl that will get down and dirty in the mud in a tutu.
* A girl on a no beef/pork/gluten/egg diet who loves hunting for her deer meat.
* Open and honest about my struggles with depression and suicidal idealization.
* A Ragamuffin who likes real people, and deep conversations.
I'm honored that you took the time to visit my page,
and I pray that you find something here that helps lead you closer to God and others.